For years, builders and designers have opted for metal cladding
over other materials for its energy efficiency, low maintenance, and
durability. Increasingly, however, metal’s other key attributes its
striking beauty, clean look, and versatility in both new and retrofit
construction. That’s helping to firmly establish it as the material of
choice for institutional and commercial building projects. Cladding is
prevalently applied at the mill stage by the manufacturers of sheet,
plate or tubing. Cladding by pressing, rolling or extrusion can produce a
coating. By this the thickness and distribution can be controlled over
wide ranges and the coatings produced free of porosity. Pacwest Roofing incorporation provide the best solution for metal clad.
Our roofing system will give you best facility to increase the look of
your building. The life expectancy of metal cladding is over 50 years.
Advantage of Metal Cladding:
1. Cost saving and energy efficiency.
2. Foreign substitute and low maintenance.
3. Widely differing in physical properties can be bonded.
4. Reactive metals like Aluminium, Titanium, Zirconium on steels, Steel forgings and S.Steel can be bonded.
5. Metallurgically incompatible metals can be bonded.
6. Superior bond strength over other bonding methods.
7. Long durability, over 50 years