Metal tile Offering the beauty and style of
Mediterranean Tile and the lightweight components of stone coated steel;
stone coated Tile roofs adds a unique elegance to any home. Unlike clay
or concrete tile, this light weight product allows for any sloped
building type to have the “Mediterranean” look without the necessary
additional framing strength. With a long-standing reputation for
performance, longevity, sustainability, and versatility, stone coated
Tile is an ideal alternative to traditional tile products. Pac West
Roofing incorporation is one of the best for the metal tile. If you are
looking for the best and exclusive metal tile solution contact with us.
Life expectancy of metal tile coated roofs is over 50 years.
Advantage of Metal Tile:
1. Its the energy Efficiency Roofing material.
2. Less cost and reasonable.
3. Installation procedure is easy and save time during installation process.
4. Metal roofing is most commonly made from strong steel and can withstand harsh weather conditions and damage.
5. Most types of metal tile roofing can last more than 50 years with little or no maintenance.
6. Metal tile roofing can be made in a number of different designs ranging from a basic corrugated pattern to intricate standing-seam designs