Rubberized Waterproofing Applications for roof coating
Rugged, flexible membrane composed of specially selected blend of refined asphalts, synthetic rubber, and mineral stabilizers modified to promote unsurpassed adhesion. Millions of square feet installed in North America and Europe since the late 1960’s. Impermeable joint-free application; seamless membrane, no laps. High performance modified asphalt; 100% solids with no solvents. Superior Adhesion fully bonded to deck, restricts lateral water movement, conforms to irregular surface and seals minor construction punctures. Common applications include Green Roof Assemblies, Inverted Membrane Roof.
Assemblies, plazas, parking decks, tunnels, bridges, foundation walls and mud slabs.
Advantages (Benefits) Roof Coating:
1. In many cases a newly coated roof can look just as good as a new roof.
2. The water resistant coatings prevent damp patches forming and will inhibit the growth of moss/algae.
3. Roof coating can reflect up to 70% of the sun’s rays.
4. A professionally applied coloured roof coating can give your property added ‘kerb appeal’ that can add thousands of pounds to the value of your home.
5. A protective roof coating will extend the lifespan of your roof. Slowing deterioration will help save you money by avoiding roof repairs or the need for a new roof.