Slate Roofing the most beautiful and durable roofing
material known to man. For centuries, it’s been the roofing material of
choice for the world’s greatest buildings. In fact, some slate roofs
have lasted for literally hundreds of years, enduring all of the
ravages that Mother Nature could throw at them. And, oh yes, slate roofs
are heavy and expensive putting them out of the reach of most property
owners. Life expectancy, depending on grade of material, is over 100
Advantage of Slate Roofing:
1. It’s a resistant roofing material, Non-combustible, resists fire, storm and wind.
2. Waterproof, natural stone.
3. Wide range of color combination.
4. Effective appearance from texture, exposure and color.
5. Little or no maintenance cost.
6. Will not retain snow or ice.
7. Resists climatic changes.
8. Reduces insurance premiums.
9. Long life, approximately 100 years.
10. Accidental damage can easily be replaced.